Hosted by ShipInsight, and featuring a panel of experts the webinar will cover the benefits and risks of scrubbers as a means of meeting the 2020 sulphur cap. Aimed at engineers, superintendents, as well as operators, insurers and those with an interest in ship operations, the audience will be able to interact with industry authorities in exhaust gas cleaning systems.
We will be using GoToWebinar. You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
The agenda will include
- Welcome and introductions
- Legislation and regulation: how might this affect your choice of a scrubber?
- The choices of systems available
- Lifecycle costs and payback periods
- Risks around future regulation of wash water
- Scrubbers as a solution to future PM regulation