Enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services
We enable sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services together with all our stakeholders – today and tomorrow.
We emphasise innovation in sustainable technology and services to help our customers continuously improve environmental and economic performance. We work together with our strong ecosystem of partners every day, providing a wide portfolio of leading technologies and innovative solutions that offer our customers superior uptime, reliability and foreseeable lifecycle costs across their operations.
Our global passionate team of 17,500 energy and maritime experts in 200 locations in more than 70 countries is committed to shaping decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe.
Articles that mention Wärtsilä
- Wärtsilä in LNG carrier maintenance deal with NYK Shipmanagement
- Wärtsilä wins new CMA CGM LNG-fuelled box ship contracts
- Wärtsilä thrusters chosen for new Eneti WTIV
- Wärtsilä partners with Microsoft to build Marine IoT
- New Wärtsilä tool aids DP propulsion configuration
- Wärtsilä in deal for first-ever Cloud Simulation service in Africa
- Wärtsilä wins cargo handling system order for second US LNG Bunker Vessel
- Wärtsilä launches EEXI power limitation solutions
- Wärtsilä partners with MPA to co-develop next-generation port solutions
- Wärtsilä debut’s new compact scrubber