Over 30 years of experience in providing software, services and data analysis for ship design and operation
NAPA Group is an independent software house supplying the marine industry with high-end software solutions for ship design and operation. NAPA has been in the forefront of software development for decades, setting new standards for marine software. The aim is to translate the innovative and modern software solutions into genuine added value for clients.
The core competencies are based on in-depth understanding of 3D product modelling technologies and naval architectural analyses. From the very outset, Napa has been committed to making 3D product modelling a standard in the ship design industry.
Articles that mention NAPA
- NAPA electronic log gets DNV nod
- NAPA analysis shows limited impact of derating engines on EEXI rules
- KR and NAPA create interface for software offerings
- NAPA unveils new passenger ship stability management solution
- NAPA and CADMATIC partner in intelligent ship design covering entire project life cycle
- NAPA launches new tool to enhance 3D ship design process
- NAPA joins Finnish Clean Propulsion Technologies consortium
- Manxman ferry to use NAPA software
- NAPA in project to develop flooding safety tool for passenger ships
- NAPA first to join ClassNk’s Ship Data Center’s IoS Open Platform