Cybersecurity analytics for operational assets
CyberOwl builds on cutting-edge research that started its life at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom and completed at Coventry University. The founding team combines decades of experience in developing, securing and operating large distributed systems.
We are on a mission to leverage data and analytics to shift organisations towards an active cyber posture. Medulla, our first product, is the beginning of a suite of capabilities we will develop to achieve this mission.
News Articles that mention CyberOwl
- GLOBAL: ClassNK endorses Marlink's CyberGuard Threat Detection - Bunkerspot
- USD 3m found to be the average ransom payment for a cyberattack - Digital Ship
- $3 million – the average cyberattack ransom payment in shipping - Seatrade Maritime
- CyberOwl, HFW Report: Maritime Industry Pays Average $3m Ransom In Cyberattacks - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- $3 million – the average cyberattack ransom payment in shipping - Seatrade Maritime News
- GLOBAL: Maritime industry pays average of $3 million in cyber-attacks, new report finds - Bunkerspot
- EUROPE: Maritime UK Award winners announced - Bunkerspot
- Finalists announced for 2022 Maritime UK Awards | Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Finalists announced for 2022 Maritime UK Awards - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Jaxport to launch maritime cyber-security centre - Seatrade Maritime News