Part of the Sonardyne Group, Chelsea Technologies designs and manufactures ingenious environmental monitoring technology to make the world safer, cleaner and smarter.
Across shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and industrial process control, our best-in-class sensors and systems are trusted for the sensitivity, accuracy, reliability and sophistication. We’ve built our unrivalled specialist expertise over 50 years, and we apply this with new rigor to every engineering challenge our clients set us.
News Articles that mention Chelsea Technologies
- Sonardyne Group Limited changes name to Covelya Group Limited | Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Sonardyne Group Limited changes name to Covelya Group Limited - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Sonardyne Group Limited Changes Name to Covelya Group Limited - Maritime Logistics News
- Sonardyne Creates New Group - Offshore Engineer
- Sonardyne Creates New Group to Enhance Marine Technology Offering - Cruise Industry News
- Chelsea Technologies' wash water monitor receives DNV-GL accreditation - Ship Technology
- Chelsea Technologies Announces Further Significant Wash Water Monitor Order From Fuji Electric - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Chelsea Technologies wins contract for Ballast Water Compliance - Ship Technology
- Belgian Government Selects Chelsea Technologies For Ballast Water Compliance Benchmarking - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Belgium to spot check ships for BWMC compliance - Marine Log