BIO-SEA by BIO-UV, the sole and unique French ballast water treatment specialist worldwide approved for its expertise.
The ballast water treatment system BIO-SEA combines mechanical filtration and high UV dose disinfection, without any chemical treament, made with high marine quality components.
BIO-SEA systems are IMO and USCG type approved.
News Articles that mention Bio Sea
- BΙΟ-UV Group Reports Robust Growth For Bio-Sea Ballast Water Treatment Systems - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Robust Growth for BIO-SEA BWTS Reports BIO-UV Group - The Maritime Executive
- TECO2030 receives BWTS order - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- TECO2030 Receives BWTS Order from CMI Ship Management - The Maritime Executive
- Posidonia 2022: An Event That Brings all the Players Together - The Maritime Executive
- W&O launches digital valve management service for vessel owners & operators - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- MSC Caledonia II Provides Major Reference For Turnkey BIO-SEA BWTS Installation - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Major landmark reached in sustainable shipping: MSC joins Czarnikow and Intellync’s VIVE Programme - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- BIO-UV Group completes its first full turnkey BWTS project - Offshore Energy
- MSC Caledonia retrofitted with BIO SEA BWTS - Sea News