Founded in 1997 and of Norwegian heritage, BASS is a leading global provider of ERP maritime solutions for ship owners and managers, operators of rigs and floating productions, storage and offloading vessels (FPSOs), as well as offshore units.
Our suite of Cloud-based fleet management software simplifies processes and gives valuable business insight through powerful analytics. With rich and configurable functionality, our end-to-end solution streamlines maritime operations with ease. Our forward-leaning focus also ensures we continuously innovate to create future-proof solutions for safe, efficient and eco-friendly operations. With a strong customer community and our team of over 170 maritime professionals, we are a reliable solutions partner for the long-term.
News Articles that mention Bass Software
- BASSnet centralises equipment data management for Oldendorff fleet | Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- BASSnet Centralises Equipment Data Management for Oldendorff Fleet - The Maritime Executive
- New BASSnet Safety & Quality mobile app for site inspections and findings - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- New BASSnet Safety & Quality Mobile App for Site Inspections - The Maritime Executive
- Captain's Eye secures $4m investment to develop AI-based safety system - Digital Ship
- Lloyd's Register acquires OneOcean - Digital Ship
- Prosmar joins the Dataloy Partner Program - Digital Ship
- GTMaritime celebrates 10000 vessel milestone - Digital Ship
- ABB Review focuses on digital solutions - Digital Ship
- Veson Nautical Acquires Q88 - Digital Ship