ShipInsight Where maritime regulation and technology meet

MAN Energy Solutions has won the order to supply the world’s first, low-speed, dual-fuel engine to run on methanol within…

Marine fuels and lubes specialist KPI OceanConnect has launched an Alternative Fuels and Special Projects division to enhance its counterparts’…

Two major shipping names continue their journey to decarbonisation within a growing community dedicated to sustainable future fuels.

MOL will acquire a 40% minority interest in Methanex subsidiary Waterfront Shipping for S$145m. Methanex will retain the remaining 60%…

Just as like for like full lifecycle GHG comparisons of future fuels are essential, accurate comparisons of energy density are…

Proman announces two additional methanol-powered newbuildings. Provident and Progressive will be the fifth and sixth methanol dual-fuel vessels for Proman,…

Stena Line's Stena Germanica has travelled from Sweden to Germany powered by recycled methanol.

Port of Antwerp is converting a tug to methanol propulsion in a project which the port is claiming as a…

Swire Shipping has released details of its new sustainability plans with special emphasis on serving communities in the Pacific which…

Waterfront Shipping takes a leadership role in demonstrating simplicity of methanol bunkering to marine industry and collaborates with Port of…